As I find my days fly by as a home-based travel specialist, it means a great deal to know that The Travel Agent Next Door will send out marketing promotions to those clients who have selected it. There are a variety of benefits that come to mind when I think of this huge benefit to my business:
- My clients have a choice of destinations they are interested in and the marketing promotions they receive will assist them in narrowing down a decision and the type of vacation they might wish to take. They can also take advantage of pricing promotions running at that time.
- As selling travel is a very competitive field, the marketing my clients receive with my business name on it helps to keep my name front and centre in their minds.
- If my clients are experiencing a busier than normal season in their lives, receiving marketing promotions may serve as a reminder that they may need a vacation in the near future.
- As clients visit different destinations, their marketing choices can be adapted accordingly to reflect where they would like to go next.
- Last, but certainly not least, receiving marketing promotions is a link between my clients and myself. I value each of my clients but as my business continues to grow, it is becoming more difficult to stay in touch with them on a regular basis. Although not a substitute for contacting my clients, the marketing is certainly a tool for letting them know I consider them significant and am there to assist them in booking their next getaway.